- About MCC
- What we do
- Get involved
- Stories and resources
- Ways to give
What we do
Mennonite Central Committee is a Christian organization that seeks to demonstrate God’s love by working among people suffering from poverty, conflict, oppression and natural disaster.
MCC in Canada
* Assists refugees, claimants and migrants in Canada and globally.
* Helps people living in poverty in Canada and globally.
* Works with both victims of crime and offenders.
* Fosters just relationships with Aboriginal peoples.
* Engages people on peace and justice issues.
* Promotes global education.
* Gives people a way to respond to the needs in the world
MCC in Canada has offices in eight provinces. The national office is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.