In view of current public health concerns, the Elmira Meat Canning Fundraising Breakfast scheduled for March 21 has been cancelled. Full refunds for purchased tickets are available or the purchase price can be converted to a receipt suitable for income tax purposes. Please let the person you purchased your ticket from know of your preference for a refund or an income tax receipt.
At this point in time there are no plans to cancel meat canning in Elmira, but we are continuing to monitor the situation.
We also value your support and encourage you to donate to Elmira meat canning by clicking here, by calling 519-745-8458 or mailing a cheque to MCC, 203-50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1.
Thank you for your support and we value your prayers for our friends and neighbours around the world affected by Covid-19.
Enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast, support meat canning in Elmira and hear a special presentation that will celebrate 75 years of canning!
Tickets can be purchased by freewill donation but MUST be reserved in advance. Please call 519-745-8458 to purchase your ticket today.
Charitable receipts can be requested for any donation over $15 per person.
MCC continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We are encouraging all event attendees to:
- Evaluate their own health (and the health of people they're in close contact with), when deciding to attend an upcoming MCC event.
- Follow the guidance of your local Public Health department for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses, including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use sanitization materials offered at events
- Greet other event attendees with a fist bump or wave, instead of a handshake