Cycle Clear Lake has been cancelled this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. However, there are many ways to support MCC this summer.
Join the Cycle Clear Lake team as we support MCC's peacebuilding efforts around the world through the GO! 100 challenge!
Here's how it works:
2. Invite family, friends, and other community members to support your challenge and help raise funds for MCC's peace projects worldwide. Encourage donations by sharing the link to your fundraising page. A minimum fundraising goal of $200 is suggested.
3. Cycle 100 kms throughout the summer! Try any of the suggested trails or make your own route. Take part in the photo challenge by posting photos on your fundraising page under "Images & Videos".
4. Celebrate your accomplishment at a final Go! 100 virtual gathering with MCC Manitoba!
Trails to Try this Summer:
- Trans-Can: Falcon Lake to West Hawk - Easy
- Epinette (Spruce Woods) - Moderate
- Epinette parking lot to Spruce Woods Campground - Easy
- Seine River Greenway - Easy
- Reeves Ravine (Riding Mountain) - Difficult
- Pembina Rim - Moderate
- Brandon Hills - Various levels
- Clear Lake South Shore - Moderate
For trails and distances visit AllTrails.com.
We’ll celebrate the best photos in the following categories:
- Bike near river selfie
- Trail & sky selfie
- Bike in water selfie
- Dirtiest bike
- Fake accident
- Crossing fallen tree
- Gourmet trail snack