Join us for the 50th annual MCC Festival for World Relief in Abbotsford on September 13 & 14, 2019!
Support relief, development and peace in over 50 countries as you...
- catch up with old friends
- peruse the arts & crafts sales
- purchase artisan-crafted Fair Trade products at Ten Thousand Villages
- munch on delicious Mennonite foods (did someone say vereniki!?)
- entertain your kids with games and crafts in the Children's Area
- cycle in the Pedaling for Hope Cyclathon
- learn how you can make an impact in the lives of people around the world
5:00 pm DOORS OPEN
8:30 Children’s Area closes
9:00 pm DOORS CLOSE
Saturday, Sept. 14 (FAMILY DAY!) | 8 am to 2 pm
8:00 – 10:00 am Pancake Breakfast
8:30 am Pedaling For Hope Cyclathon, register here.
9:00 am ALL AREAS OPEN EXCEPT FOOD
10:00 am Food Area OPENS
2:00 pm DOORS CLOSE
Visit www.mccfestival.com for more details!