Every year MCC’s Mobile Meat Canner travels across the United States and Canada meeting volunteers who prepare cans of turkey, beef, chicken and pork to be sent around the world. Over 30,000 people a year volunteer to fill, weigh, wash and label every can. The finished cans are shipped to our partners, providing important nutrients when meat is hard to purchase.
- ATTEND the Meat Canning Fundraising Breakfast on March 21. Call 519-745-8458 or click here for more info and tickets
- VOLUNTEER by contacting Keith or Dianne Snyder at 519-669-4084, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to elmirameatcanningproject.ca
- DONATE money to MCC Ontario designated to Elmira Meat Canning
- DONATE pig or cattle by contacting Ray and Sara Weber at 519-590-5157
- PURCHASE beef or pork. The beef and pork order form is available here.
For more information regarding Meat Canning in Elmira contact Neil Martin, 519-577-0287 (mobile) or email@example.com.