MCC Ottawa Office Student Seminar for Canadian university/college students.*
- Learn how local communities and organizations are key actors for change around the world.
- Hear from experts about how local-led programs are responding to various issues including COVID-19
- Engage in MCC and faith-based advocacy with students from across Canada
- Meet with parliamentarians and civil society advocates
- Explore how you can be involved in reshaping Canadian aid policy to better meet local needs and contribute to lasting change.
The seminar is usually held in Ottawa and spans 2.5 days. For 2021, due to COVID-19, we are planning a virtual seminar. More details coming soon.
The draft schedule is now available for download.
*While this seminar is designed for and prioritizes students, recent graduates/young adults are also encouraged to apply.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2021 Ottawa Office Virtual Student Seminar. Your contributions made this seminar a rewarding time for learning, discussion, and reflection. We are looking forward with anticipation to next year’s student seminar, stay tuned for details in the fall!
“Responding to crises is essential, but empowering people is even better,”
- Ikhlas Siriani, at the 2021 Ottawa Office Student Seminar