Rooted in Right Relationship: With one another and creation
MCC Peace & Justice Student Seminar for Canadian university/college students.
- Learn from Indigenous and non-Indigenous MCC partners about their work for environmental protection.
- Hear from experts, including MCC partners, in a variety of contexts about how they are working for environmental justice to address the impacts of a changing climate.
- Engage with MCC in faith-based advocacy with students from across Canada.
- Meet MCC staff and engage with parliamentarians and civil society actors.
- Explore how to be involved in reshaping Canadian climate policy and address issues of inequality, oppression, and injustice.
The seminar will be held in Ottawa and spans 2.5 days. The seminar will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 9, 2023, and conclude on Saturday, March 11, 2023, at noon. Some travel subsidies are available. Apply soon to secure your spot!
A draft schedule will be available here in December/January.
Download a printable poster.
MCC is following provincial and federal public health guidelines. We continue to evaluate the situation and will keep you updated.
Application: Application Form
Application deadline: February 14, 2023
Registration cost: $120 (payment due upon application confirmation)
Please note that spots are limited and dependent upon confirmation by local MCC offices.