The safety and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to monitor and assess any new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We will communicate any event changes to registrants and the public through email, social media posts, and updates on our website. In the meantime, we are exploring alternative options for our events – including holding virtual events or rescheduling. Thank you for your support and we value your prayers for our friends and neighbours around the world affected by COVID-19.
Enjoy some cake and refreshments and learn more about Care and Share Thrift Shop and Mennonite Central Committee.
There is no cost to attend, but please let us know you are coming so we can be prepared to welcome you!
MCC continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We are encouraging all event attendees to:
- Evaluate their own health (and the health of people they're in close contact with), when deciding to attend an upcoming MCC event.
- Follow the guidance of your local Public Health department for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses, including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use sanitization materials offered at events
- Greet other event attendees with a fist bump or wave, instead of a handshake