The safety and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to monitor and assess any new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We will communicate any event changes to registrants and the public through email, social media posts, and updates on our website. In the meantime, we are exploring alternative options for our events. Thank you for your support and we value your prayers for our friends and neighbours around the world affected by COVID-19.
Enjoy a delicious family-style dinner and journey through the history of the New Hamburg Mennonite Relief Sale and MCC.
View a display of historic NHMRS feature quilts and hear from Ken Sensenig, an engaging storyteller and long-time MCCer, as he shares past and present stories of MCC.
Bring the kids along! Children 10 and under are free and special activities for the children are included.
Reserve your seat today by calling 519-745-8458 or dropping by MCC Ontario's office at 203-50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener or by following the link below.
Tickets $15 each.
MCC continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We are encouraging all event attendees to:
- Evaluate their own health (and the health of people they're in close contact with), when deciding to attend an upcoming MCC event.
- Follow the guidance of your local Public Health department for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses, including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use sanitization materials offered at events
- Greet other event attendees with a fist bump or wave, instead of a handshake
This dinner is a major fundraiser to cover expenses for NHMRS. Tickets are $15.00 and only cover the cost of the meal. We invite you to make a tax receiptable donation at the dinner. Cheques can be made payable to OMRS Inc. If you are unable to attend, cheques can be mailed to: OMRS Inc., 50 Kent Ave., Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1.