The safety and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to monitor and assess any new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We will communicate any event changes to registrants and the public through email, social media posts, and updates on our website. In the meantime, we are exploring alternative options for our events – including holding virtual events or rescheduling. Thank you for your support and we value your prayers for our friends and neighbours around the world affected by COVID-19.
Join us for an evening of celebrating and reflecting on 100 years of relief, development and peace in the name of Christ.
Combining music and stories, Ken Sensenig & Les Gustafson-Zook and others will celebrate and reflect on 100 years of relief, development and peace in the name of Christ. Also joining will be Russ Kelly, sharing how Restorative Justice began in Elmira in 1974.
Browse the 100 Years of MCC photo exhibit while enjoying refreshments and treats.
Admission is free, but your seat must be reserved by calling 519-745-8458 or registering online.
Doors open at 7:00 PM and the program starts at 7:30 PM
MCC continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19. We are encouraging all event attendees to:
- Evaluate their own health (and the health of people they're in close contact with), when deciding to attend an upcoming MCC event.
- Follow the guidance of your local Public Health department for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses, including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use sanitization materials offered at events
- Greet other event attendees with a fist bump or wave, instead of a handshake