Relief kits provide valuable supplies to families whose lives have been disrupted by war or disaster.
21,791 shipped last year to Honduras, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Ukraine, and Zambia.
Relief kit contents (NEW items only)
- 4 large bars bath soap (leave in wrapper)
- Shampoo (1 or 2 bottles, totalling more than 600 ml; place in resealable plastic bag)
- 4 large bars laundry soap (such as Sunlight®, Fels Naptha®, or Zote® brands)
- 4 adult-sized toothbrushes (in manufacturer’s packaging)
- 4 new bath towels (medium weight, dark or bright colours; approx. 75 cm x 150 cm)
- 2 wide-toothed combs (15–20 cm)
- 1 nail clipper (good quality)
- 1 box adhesive bandages (minimum 40, assorted)
- Sanitary pads (THIN; 1 or 2 packages, minimum 28 pads total)
Items we cannot accept:
- Face towels/cloths
- Hotel/mini bar soap
- Full nail care kits or nail files
- Hair conditioner
- Panty liners
- Personal notes or family photos
- Child size/small toothbrushes
- Men’s pocket combs
- Travel size toothpaste
- Powdered laundry detergent
Thank you for limiting your generosity to the items listed. Due to strict regulations some countries have on the expiration date of toothpaste, MCC no longer asks for toothpaste to be donated with the kit. Instead, we will provide toothpaste with the kits when they ship from our warehouse.
Place contents in a box or bag and deliver to an MCC drop-off location. The kit will be re-packed in a new 20-litre plastic pail with lid.