Working closely with the Communications team, Program team, and Executive office, this salaried full time position (37.5 hours per week) oversees both the strategic development and implementation of engagement strategies and relationship building efforts between MCC and our constituent churches. As time allows, the secondary focus will be on building community connections, beyond the churches. This is a one year contract role.
Through the engagement with the churches, this role helps to facilitate the development of crucial resources for MCC, including funds, material resources, and personnel (both volunteer and staff).
All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
- Strong familiarity and resonance with MCC’s work, both internationally and locally
- Knowledge and understanding of MCC’s constituent churches (Mennonite and Be in Christ)
- Ability to build strong relational connections with MCC’s constituent pastors and church community
- Willingness to work with sensitivity within a diverse cultural and theological milieu
- Excellent skills in strategic planning, goal setting, and time management