As a member of the Donor Relations team, this position will enhance and support the department through stewardship, expressing appreciation to donors and data management of donor files, while supporting MCC’s relief, development and peacebuilding work.
This is a 12 week contract sponsored by Canada Summer Jobs. It is 35 hours/week.
- As this role is funded through Canada Summer Jobs,
- To be eligible, youth must:
- *be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment*;
- * be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment**; and,
- *have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- **International students are not eligible participants. International students include anyone who is temporarily in Canada for studies and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking.
MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.