The Health Coordinator is a member of the Planning, Learning, and Disaster Response (PLDR) Department and is supervised by one of the department’s Co-Directors. The Coordinator:
• Strengthens outcomes-based planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (PMER) for MCC health projects in Canada, the United States, and around the world by supporting project development, reviewing proposals and reports, providing training in PMER, and promoting best practices for various types of health interventions.
• Leads efforts to share learnings from MCC health projects across MCC programs and with broader audiences.
• Organizes learning and training events and offers workshops in MCC orientations and in settings around the world.
• Provides information and analysis about MCC’s health programs to MCC’s Communications and Donor Relations departments.
• Manages a fund that supports international health initiatives and review proposals and reports for all health projects supported by external grants, major gifts, and disaster restricted funding.