Caring in the Name of Christ
The MCC BC End Abuse Program supports families impacted by abuse in relationship in the following ways:
- Individual and group support for women experiencing abuse in their intimate relationship
- Support and accountability groups for men who want to learn healthier ways of being in relationship.
- Training for professionals and support group facilitators
- Education and awareness-raising of issues of abuse in churches
- Pastoral training on dynamics of abuse in the home and the church
- Liaison with community groups.
For more information, contact Elsie Goerzen at 1-604-850-6639, toll-free at 1-888-622-6337, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.