100 years ago, we did something unprecedented to ease suffering in the world. With your help, we will do it again!
Join us in the GO! 100 challenge to help respond to the needs of vulnerable and displaced families and individuals in over 50 countries worldwide who are experiencing greater need due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Together, we can help ensure the most vulnerable at this time receive much needed assistance as we come together through a fun challenge and practice safe physical distancing.
Here's how it works:
Use the GO! 100 fundraising guide to help you get started and reach your fundraising goals!
The guide includes:
- ideas for challenges,
- instructions to help you create a Giving Registry,
- an offline sponsorship pledge form,
- fundraising tips, resources and more!
1. Decide on your 100 challenge!
Get creative! There's no limit to how you can make a difference, but you must do 100 of something and you must adhere to current social distancing restrictions.
2. Create your Giving Registry and pick a fundraising goal
Choose how much you would like to raise.
A minimum $200 fundraising goal is recommended.
*First 30 registries receive a commemorative handmade ceramic MCC Centennial mug
3. Invite friends, family, and your community to support your efforts!
Encourage your loved ones and community to join you in the challenge or support you in reaching your fundraising goal!
4. Tag us on social media or send us your photos and videos showing you completing your challenge.
Send your photos and videos to: email@example.com
Please include your name and your chosen challenge in the body of the message.
5. Have fun!
Can't participate, but want to support?
Every donation counts towards making an impact where it's most needed around the world! Donate below or click here to sponsor a participant.