Today, there are over 70.8 million people displaced worldwide. Around the world, people become refugees when they are forced to flee their homes due to conflict or violence.
Since 1979 MCC has helped refugees who have no prospect of returning home to start a new life in Canada through our sponsorship programs.
MCC Alberta works to:
- Promote refugee sponsorship and support churches through the process
- Inform Canadians about refugee policies and advocate for fair legislation
- Provide resettled refugees support and help with settlement into Alberta
Our Private Refugee Sponsorship Programs include:
- Blended Visa Office Referred (BVOR)
- Joint Assistance Sponsorship (JAS)
For inquiries or to obtain more information, please contact Orlando Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org