MCC Ottawa Office Student Seminar, February 20-22, 2020** for Canadian university/college students.
- Explore active citizenship and advocacy as a component of peacebuilding
- learn about MCC and faith-based advocacy
- learn about creating change even in divisive and difficult circumstances
- hear from Parliamentarians and civil society advocates
- dialogue with students from across Canada
** The seminar will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 20 and conclude on Saturday, February 22 at noon.
See a draft schedule here.
(The schedule will be continuously updated as details are confirmed).
Download the poster here.
Application: application form.
Application deadline: Applications are now closed.
Registration cost: $100 (payment due upon application approval)
Some travel subsidies are available through provincial MCC offices. Please note that spots are limited and dependent upon approval by provincial MCC offices.
Applications are now closed.