MCC Ottawa Office Student Seminar, February 20-22, 2020** for Canadian university/college students.
- Explore active citizenship and advocacy as a component of peacebuilding
- learn about MCC and faith-based advocacy
- learn about creating change even in divisive and difficult circumstances
- hear from Parliamentarians and civil society advocates
- dialogue with students from across Canada
- enjoy Ottawa's famous Winterlude festival
** The seminar will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 20 and conclude on Saturday, February 22 at noon.
A draft schedule will be available here in December
(The schedule will be continuously updated as details are confirmed).
Download the poster here.
Registration: application form.
Registration deadline: January 18, 2020.
Registration cost: $100
Some travel subsidies are available through provincial MCC offices.